Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 21 August 2017

Lasting Memories challenge 358 - animals in the sea

Lasting Memories challenge 358 - animals in the sea - layouts only
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/lm-358-in-sea.htm

I have done another layout of my second grand daughter as Seal Trainer for a day at Underwater World on the Sunshine Coast.  The weekend trip to the Sunshine Coast was her surprise present for her 18th birthday.

I have used paper and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

I am so far behind with my scrapbooking I am trying to do a page now and then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing scrapbook page. love the vibrant colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sandy Ross said...

Another fabulous layout of such a fun activity. Love those photos!!! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Lori said...

You have done a fantastic job with all of our challenges this month! Another awesome layout and what a great birthday present for your granddaughter! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT