Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Alicia Bel facebook group challenge - 4th card

April challenge on the Alicia Bel facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187877358304468/
The theme is animals, real or fantastic or beings that are animals in part, such as mermaids, centaurs, etc.
Also worth any digi where an animal, insect, fish, etc. appears. Even if it's like a pet. Or any digi where the character wears an animal costume. 

We had to make teams of four for the challenge.  I am in the team with Lisa JannawaySusan Bennett and Bonnie Kohane.
We are having fun making cards and chatting to each other.  The team finished the first four cards and guessed the clues correctly.



We decided that we wanted to make some more cards using the lovely Alicia Bel digi stamps so here is my fourth card for the challenge.


I have coloured Alicia Bel stamp Little Mermaid bubles using twinkling H2O watercolour paints for the tail and hair and Copics for the skin and eyes.    I coloured the fish with gel pens but the bright colours don't show up in the scan
The background is coloured with H2O watercolour paints Sea Spray, Bashful Blue and Cool water.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 198 - anything goes

Crafting from the Heart 202 - anything goes

Crafty Cardmakers 209 - water

Get Creative 68 - no pattern paper (entry no 2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 80 - anything goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1815 - anything goes

Penny's Paper Crafty 375 - anything goes

Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything goes with the twist use watercolours




7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet Love and hugs Carole x

Josephine said...

Such a cute image!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Wendy said...

What a pretty card! The soft colors and adorable image are a great combination!! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!!

Fikreta said...

It's so pretty card!
hugs

Maikreations said...

Such a fun image and card ;o) Thank you for joining our "Water" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

Suze said...

Adorable card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

Judith said...

wow amazing card thank you for entering Angies Digi challenge - DT JudithCE