Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 27 May 2018

Christmas Card Club - trees

It was Shaz's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight and she has picked trees


Back paper is from We are 3 Into the Night paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Christmas wishes sentiment set
Paper and silhouette image from Create with TLC 2013 Christmas club

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club their blogs are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Anything Goes with Create with TLC no 20
http://desiref.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no20.html

A Snowflakes Promise 51 - anything goes
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/challenge-51.html

Christmas crafts all year round - anything Christmas
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/may-challenge.html

Moving along with the times - 72 - black white and one other colour
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/72-black-white-one-colour-only.html

Sweet Stampin Christmas - anything Christmas
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/may-anything-christmas.html

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/challenge-29-always-anything-christmas.html  (was too late adding my card)

Watercooler Wednesday 171 - all about Christmas
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/wwc171-heidis-all-about-christmas.html

13 comments:

dutchess said...

Love it Margaret...fabulous BP and silhouette stamp...xxxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, that is a very unusual and stunning card. Gorgeous take on the theme. Hugs, Shaz X

Mrs A. said...

Very striking with the silhouette of the tree and the figures. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Your card is stunning... really love it...
Hugs Sylvie x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Hazel said...

A super Christmas card that reminds me of the traditional cards of years gone by. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Penny Hanuszak said...

Margaret you've done a great job combining the paper, sentiment and picture to create such an interesting and beautiful card. I love the black background DSP and how it plays along with the silhouettes in your tree picture. Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining our "All About Christmas" Anything Goes Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Heidi Weaver said...

Beautiful papers in this card, Margaret. I love the way that blue shows up against the greys, whites and blacks. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along in the WWC!!

Carol said...

This is delightful Margaret. Carol x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Margaret this is beautifully crafted and fits in perfect for our 20th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS Just love the sentiment