Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 22 July 2018

Christmas Card Club - Christmas Choir or Carol singers

Margaret has picked the theme for the Christmas Card club for this fortnight - Christmas choir or carol singers


I have used paper and precoloured images from Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD.
Sentiment from We are 3 Christmas, greetings sentiment set

If you would like to see the cards made by the other members of the Christmas Club their links are listed down the side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

CD Sunday - anything goes (must use a CD)
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/cd-sunday-anything-goes-chosen-by-meg.html

Crafty Gals Corner 170 - Christmas in July
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-170-christmas-in-july.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

Digi Choosday Week 29 - anything goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/07/wk-29-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html

Double Trouble challenge 5 - Christmas with sentiment
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-5-christmas-only-with.html

The Merry Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
https://themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/jul-15-aug-14-challenge.html


24 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, lovely image and desin, Kate x

dutchess said...

Wow I just love this Margaret...magic card....xxxx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Margaret. Love your carol singers. Hugs Rita xxxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine x

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a festive and lovely holiday scene! What is more traditionally Christmas than carolers! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! Katrina

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this image Margaret, perfect for our challenge this week.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

Cute & colorful trio of carolers and what a pretty scene. Fits this week's challenge perfectly. TFS

Wendy L said...

A beautiful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xx

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely card. I adore the finishing touch of that little black cat. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the image of the Christmas carols
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

rachel said...

Lovely card margaret...great image. Hugs rachel x

Julie said...

Such a lovely Christmas card
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The sound of Christmas...beautiful card. Thanks for again sharing your lovely projects with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

Wendy L said...

Another super card for our challenge at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxx

Pamela said...

I love this card - but then I love Christmas LOL! And I see the CD is on offer! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Margaret! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

meg said...

What a happy trio of carol singers and fabulous sentiment, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday

Mrs A. said...

This is just lovey. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Lovely image Margaret but I see the cat wants to join in. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Lovely Christmas card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Melanie R said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining in at Double Trouble!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Julie said...

So cute
Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
Julie T