Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 9 February 2019

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 424 - cute

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 424 - cute


I have used paper, coloured digi stamp and elements from Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD and Work and Play Collection 5 Festive Hollybobs CD
Sentiment from We are 3 Christmas Sentiment set

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

CD Sunday 3 - anything goes using something from a CD

Christmas Crafts all year round - carols and songs

Classic Design Team challenge February #2 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Crimbo Crackers 177 - anything Christmas
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-177-anything-goes.html

Polkadoodles craft challenge Week 6 - anything goes
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2019/02/wk-6-polkadoodles-challenge-anything.html

Winter Wonderland - anything Christmas

Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes


10 comments:

meg said...

Sweet Christmas scene with a great sentiment, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday

Carol said...

Thank you for joining us again Margaret. At this rate you will have all your Christmas cards finished by Easter. Another lovely card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous, it makes me feel like singing along with them! Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays

Wynn said...

Love bright cheerful Christmas card Margaret. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT

Ann-Marie said...

Beautiful, such a wonderful little Christmas scene. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.

Take care,

Ann-Marie (DT)

Carol S. said...

Great fun card and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Carol S. DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely, fun Christmas card. Great images and lots of CDs used. I love it when we can mix and match from different sources.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Tammy L said...

Great card! Love the scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CCAYR and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Fleur said...

I love this card, the image is traditional, with a touch of cute Thanks for sharing with us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck
HUGS Fleur xxx

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Wonderful card Margaret!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge
DT Shell
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/