Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 5 July 2019

More Mixed Media - anything goes with optional pastel

More Mixed Media - anything goes with optional pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/


I stamped flowers with versamark ink onto gloss card.  Heat embossed with Moonstone embossing powder.   Brayered over with yellow Brilliance ink.  Sponged with Pearlescent purple Brilliance ink.
Stamped Queen Kat Designs stamp Light of the Moon with Pearlescent purple Brilliance ink,.
Added lace, ribbon, rhinestones, flowers and pearls and punched butterfly.
Layered all onto lilac card.
I just noticed the top left rhinestone must have fallen off when I scanned the card.
I am going to give this card to a little girl turning 10 soon whose favourite colour is yellow.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

A Inky Mess 32 - anything mixed media

Classic Design team open challenge July #7 - anything goes

Lavinia World challenge 4  - anything goes

Love to Craft 36 - anything goes

Take a Word - wings

Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes

Tuesday Throwdown 435 - anything goes

Unicorn Challenge 45 - baby or for a child

We love 2 Create 7 - anything creative mixed media




7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty fairy card! Who doesn't love flower fairies? Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge #4!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

What a beautiful card- I love the all of the embellishing. Thank you for playing along with us. Vicki- DT

The Enticing Creation said...

Very nice Card
Thank you so much entering our ATG challenge at ttcrd.blogspot.com Through the Craft Room Door this week.Looking forward to see you next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

My blog
theenticingcreation.blogspot.com

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty and I know your little friend will love it too. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see more of your wonderful projects in the future :-).

Lena said...

Your card is absolutely lovely. The soft image of the fairy as your focal point is very creative. Love it!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

Corry said...

https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Wow I love it, thank you for sharing your fabulous card , with the DT from We Love To create, just fabulous and good luck Hugs Corryxxx (DT)