Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 18 September 2020

Creative Fingers 193 - anything goes

Creative Fingers 193 - anything goes
https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Our sponsor for this challenge is Jan's Digi Stamps
https://www.janmahew.com/


I have used one of the sentiments from Jan's Wild flower blossoms set
two of the digi stamps from the same set which I have coloured with markers,

Jan's sets are great value,   You receive black and white digis and coloured digis and sentiments in each set.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge,

I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for September #9 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Aud Sentiments 260 - anything goes + a sentiment

CCC digi creations 118 - monochrome

Classic Design challenge August #9 2020 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/classic-design-chp allenge-september-9.html

Crafting Happiness 66 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 141 - anything goes

Love to Scrap 137 - anything goes

Penny's Paper Crafty 480 - anything goes

Through the Craftroom Door started 15 September - anything goes


10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful sentiment on this pretty card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Joy Wilson said...

Such a beautiful card! and the sentiment is so true!!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Nicely designed.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Saphron said...

What a splendid sentiment!! Stunning layout. Love that border!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a lovely card and sentiment - Thank you for joining us at LPCF x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So beautiful card! I love the color you used. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Hester said...

Beautul flower card and great sentiment
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Hester DT



jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Such a beautiful card and a I think we need all the hopeful sentiments we can get this year! Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time. Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx (Aud Sentiments DT)