Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 5 December 2020

More Mixed Media - anything goes with optional colour white - use a little or a lot

More Mixed media - anything goes with optional colour white - use a little or a lot
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/


 I embossed white card with Crafts Too Christmas Tree frame embossing folder
Stamped Judy Kins angel and Penny Black Christmas Wishes onto purple card and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Layered onto white card.
Added white flowers, rhinestones and brads.
Layered all onto purple card (the purple card is a pretty purple but looks blue in the scan)

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.  You could win some of Lozzy's lovely papers.

I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12
 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html







Mod Squad - white and bright (white embossing on one other colour)
https://modsquadchallenge.com/white-and-bright/




8 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Lovely card Margaret..the little angel is so sweet x

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card. I think the addition of the flowers really makes this pop. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!



charlene said...

What a sweet little card you have created! Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet card Margaret!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Grandma Bonnie said...

So very sweet, Margaret! I love this angel design! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love the purple and white. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World. Vicki

Lori Kobular said...

I love angels and yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre