Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 8 January 2022

Stampers Delight Progressive Freebie challenge

 Every month Stampers Delight gives a free image to join the Facebook group monthly challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampersdelights

I printed Stampers Delight digi stamp and one of the sentiments from Kawaii Meow digital stamp set
Coloured with Twinkling H2O watercolour paints



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge 2022 #1 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge January 2022 #1 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/classic-design-challenge-january-2022-1.html

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge - anything goes
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2022/01/hls-january-watercolour-challenge.html

Love to Scrap 153 - anything goes



7 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Sweet image and lovely watercoloring. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Margaret! Your scene card is adorable and this kitty is super cute! I was looking for a new progressive challenge to join now that Imagine That Digis is gone, so I would like to join this one. I am already a member of the FB group (Karen Garber, although I am not on FB much). However, I can't figure out how to find the freebie; I did not see a category called Products. I set up an account wtih Stampers Delights per the instructions and received a Welcome email but still did not see the freebie. Must I purchase the freebie to play along for the first time? I was hoping it would be free. I would be grateful to learn more about this progressive challenge. Thank you for any info you can provide. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project Margaret, thank you for always joining us in our Progressive Challenge https://www.stampersdelights.com.

KT Fit Kitty, if you would like to contact me on my Facebook page or by email at wendybatchen@yahoo.co.uk I will do my best to help you join in with our Stampers Delights Progressive Challenge <3

Fikreta said...

so aodarble!

Chrissy said...

So very cute and sweet..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Lori Turner said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our "Stamp Act" theme :) Hope you join us again soon xoxo

ike said...

Such a sweet kitty and a purr-fect background. :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog