Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 5 February 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 458 and Double Trouble 102

 Atlantic Hearts Sketch 458
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/sketch-458.html

partnered with Double Trouble 102 - something anything
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/challenge-102-something-anything.html


I have used We are 3 papers from Bumble Bee paper set
We are 3 precoloured digi stamp Honey Bee
We are 3 sentiement from Harvest sentiment set

This is the sketch



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for February #2-2022 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/02/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge for February 2022 #2 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/classic-design-challenge-for-february-2.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

If  you give a Crafter a Cookie - Cookie challenge 165 (bees and flowers)
https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2022/02/cookie-challenge-165-february.html







12 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable card and interpretation of the sketch and love the precolored image and the combination of design papers you used in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and one of our previous partners Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Also saw that you shared with another previous partner of ours If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, and have earned another chance at our random draw.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love the bee theme and the honeycomb patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts :)

Donna Walls said...

Awesome and cheerful card! I do love those papers and sweet Bumblebee. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Donna

Anna said...

The little bee is so cute and the background papers are really wonderful. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!.
Anna, Design Team

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Dena J said...

A very fun card - that image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Brandi said...

I love the honeycomb backgrounds with the bee, super cute and that bee is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle said...

Great use of our sketch! Cute theme, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

always love a honey/hex/bee theme! great job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge. Good luck!


Alicia

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely beautiful work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper