Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 15 May 2022

Christmas card club - sentiment as main focus

 It was Elizabeth's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight and she picked sentiment as the main focus.


I have used glitter paper and other papers, elements and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Studio plus typed Wishing You in Word Art.
Ribbon from Scrap Graphics

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I followed sketch 554 at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-554.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Addicted to Stamps and More - any occasion
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-429-any-occasion.html

Allsorts 676 - add some sparkle (glitter paper and glittery elements)
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-676-add-some-sparkle.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for May#5 2022 - anything goes 
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge May 2022 #5 - anything goes 
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/classic-design-challenge-may-5.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

International Art and Soul - three of something (3 circles)
http://intaas.blogspot.com/2022/05/ch133-3-of-something.html

Krafty Chicks 611 - Christmas
https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/blog-post.html

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Think Pink
https://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2022/05/think-pink.html

Jingle Bells - Pink, Grey (or silver) and Ivory (or white) as per the picture.   I have used pink, grey and silver and white
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com/2022/05/winter-grays.html


Peace on Earth Christmas 16 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/05/peace-on-earth-challenge-16.html




24 comments:

Diane said...

Your glitter card is beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fab card, I love pink and white for Christmas.
Lorraine

Darlene said...

OMG how wonderful is this! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Thanks for also sharing with us at the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge! Good Luck!

rachel said...

Super card Margret - that really is glittery! Hugs rachel x

Pauline C said...

Gorgoues sparkly Christmas card - thanks so much for joining in with my challenge theme to "add some sparkle" at Allsorts this week.
Pauline xx

Heather said...

That's some serious sparkle, Margaret - and some pink! I think you rocked this theme to the max, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Kathy Krug said...

All the pink glitter makes a beautiful backdrop for the sketch challenge. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your beautiful designs.
kathy
POE DT

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the sparkly background paper. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

brenda said...

You have certainly covered the sparkle theme here, many thanks for joining Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful glittery card Margaret, Kate x

Susan said...

Beautiful sparkle from that glitter cs! Love the way you did the sentiment and added the circles on the side. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, a pink glittery Christmas card is so 60's! I remember we had one of those aluminum trees for a couple years when I was a kid. Your card brings back memories! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Leanne said...

Wow so pretty, I've never done the digital card but this makes me want to take a look into that world. The wonderful colors and the glittery background are very nice. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT Member/KCC

SmilynStef said...

the digital glitter is fantastic ... so very glad you joined our Jingle Belles Cookie Colors prompt.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sparkly card Margaret..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Popping back to thank you for sharing this card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Bonnie said...

One can never go wrong with glitter for the holidays. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

foleysfriend said...

What a great sparkly and glittery Christmas card. I love your use of non-traditional Christmas card. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

lauren bergold said...

such a fun and festive AND SPARKLY card, plus a cool take on that awesome sketch! so pleased you could join our fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful glittery card, Margaret. The digital sparkle really works. x

Mimi said...

Lovely take on the sketch, the glitter is so totally yummy too :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xxxxxx

Inkyfingers said...

Wow, Margaret - I don't think I have ever seen such a sparkly card and I love how the sentiment takes centre stage. Great take on the sketch too.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Izzy Scrap said...

Are you dreaming of a pink Christmas ? Beautiful sparkly and glittery Christmas card. Love how the pink glittery paper shines and highlights the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.