Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 18 September 2022

Christmas Card Club 19 - Christmas trees

It was Zoe's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Club this fortnight and she picked Christmas trees.

I layered Polkadoodles precoloured digi stamp from Winnie Winterland digital craft download bundle onto paper from the same bundle.
Added ribbon from Digital Scrapbooking Studio and We are 3 sentiment from More Christmas sentiment set

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Card Club later their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I followed Tuesday Morning Sketch 675 with add an animal
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2022/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-675.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

ABC Christmas challenge S for snow & T for trees
https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/abc-christmas-challenge-s-or-t.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for September #9 2022 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/09/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

CD Sunday Plus 94 - anything from a CD, USB or craft download
https://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/cd-sunday-plus-challenge-94-hosted-by.html

Classic Design challenge September 2022 #9 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas%20Challenge

Peace on Earth 24 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/09/peace-on-earth-challenge-24.html

Polkadoodles Week 37 cardmaking and crafting challenge - anything goes
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2022/09/wk-37-card-making-crafting-challenge.html

Through the Purple Haze  196 - use a ribbon
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-196.html

Try it on Tuesday - animals real or imaginary
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2022/09/animals-real-or-imaginary.html

Christmas Craft Creations - ribbon or twine (have added ribbon)
https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-challenge-ribbon-or-twine.html



21 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these cute images from Polkadoodles, a lovely sweet card.
Lorraine

Wendy said...

What a sweet little card! I love this bundle too. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute card Margaret, lovely colours too, Kate x

Donna W. said...

Sweet image for a Christmas card. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I just love that sweet image and sentiment so much - so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along this week again at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Mia said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Carol said...

Sweet images and the ribbon makes a nice extra layer for the scene. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations this month!

Debbie said...

All of your cards are wonderful! You combine the perfect digi paper, images, and sentiment!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Tammy L said...

I love the image that you chose for our challenge. Cute sentiment! Really well put together card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Tammy DT

MeSi said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT

Darlene said...

What a sweet image Margaret! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

JulieP said...

Wouldn't this be fun in real life? Great colors and cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Christmas challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

Melissa Craig said...

How sweet is this!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jocelyn said...

Very cute little characters. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and the images is so sweet.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Pamela said...

A really cute scene.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT

Michelle B. said...

Such a sweet card, the ribbon and sentiment are the perfect match! So glad you joined us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love it. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x