Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 12 December 2022

Farm Quest - Table or fireplace card 2

 Farm Quest - Table or fireplace card 2
https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/fqcb-theme-17-of-table-andor-fireplace.html

After spending hours yesterday looking for a digi stamp to use for my first card for this challenge, I was looking for buttons at LouCee Creations Scrapbook kits and found a kit with buttons that also had a fireplace so I had to make another card.

I used papers, coloured elements and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Lodge by LouCee Creations

I followed sketch 586 at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday with optional theme plaid
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-586_01332685913.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for #12 2022 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge December 2022 #12 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/classic-design-challenge-december-12.html

.Crafty Catz 618 - anything goes with optional twist last minute Christmas
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/618-crafty-catz-challenge-anything-goes.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/12/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Everybody Art challenge 525 - winter is come to town
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/525.html

Double D - Christmas stockings
https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2022/12/christmas-stockings-challenge.html



10 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet and cozy! What a fun little scene you have created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Christmas Stockings Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Uschi said...

Wow, such a great card! It's so nice to sit by the fireplace in the winter season. This chimney is so beautifully decorated. These stunning socks are just waiting for Santa to fill them up. And the fox and the dog complete the nice atmosphere. And the purple color combo is so great for the scene.
Thank you for participating in the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hug Uschi

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Your fireplace scene Christmas card is fabulous, Granmargaret!!! Awesome!! It's so adorable and that pinkish-lavender plaid 'wallpaper' is very unexpected! Thanks so much for creating a 2nd project for FQCB!!! --Becca/owner

Diane said...

I LOVE your adorably cute scene!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous card!

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, your sentiment is SO TRUE! When I want to get away from the real world (laundry, dishes, etc) I head to my craft room for some "happy time"! So glad you participated in so many of our 2022 Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenges!!! Look forward to seeing our 2023 projects!!! -Donna

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, you've been a very busy lady in your craft room these past two weeks! That means you have found much happiness!!! The fox and pup enjoying the warmth of your fireplace is so cute. Your choice of the pink plaid to go along with the striped rectangle is just perfect!! Thank you for sharing again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Very cute, Margaret - our pets compete for just those spots in front of our fireplace, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

sweetpea said...

Great card. Merry Christmas from the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

foleysfriend said...

What a great fireplace. Loving the critters and I see they both have stockings hung on the mantle. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.