Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 19 February 2023

Christmas Card Club - Snow people

 The theme for the Christmas Card club this fortnight is Snow People

I used papers, ric rac and snowflake from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Candy Cane Lane by Zesty Designs
Ribbon from Scrap Graphics 
Jan's Digi stamps precoloured digi stamp from My Snowmies 4050J set
Typed second sentiment

If you would like to see the cards by the other members later today their blogs are listed down the side of my blog


I would also like to add my card to the following:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes with optional twist use red for anything but a heart
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/02/february-2023-anything-goes-woptional.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for February #2 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/02/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge February 2023 #2 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2023-2.html

Jan's Digi Stamps - anything goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/anything-goes-february-2023.html

The Holly and Ivy 133 - anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/challenge-133-anything-christmas-goes.html


14 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Cute card. Love those beautiful little snowman. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

dutchess said...

Hi Margaret ..what fun snowmen they are fantastic…a lovely card xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are cute little fellows, a lovely card.
Lorraine

Donna Ellis said...

Great card featuring Jan's precolored image, Margaret! Loving the sweet snowflake background, and brilliant red details that bring out the Christmas Cheer! I need to get started on my Christmas cards, too! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

These are fun Snowmies and the pre-colored images make cardmaking so quick and easy. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx

Lorie Hill said...

Too cute! Love the snow people. :) Thank you for joining us at the Outlawz Challenge.

Fikreta said...

great card.

samantha's cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Jan Mahew said...

Wonderful execution of the layout, Margaret! I love the layers, the touches of red and of course the Snowmies. Thank you for showcasing "My Snowmies" on your Fun and festive creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Hope Hubby's doing better!

Jackie C said...

Such cute and happy snowmen!
This is a great project!
We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Jackie C said...

What a trio of cuties!
Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Sandra said...

fabulous take on the sketch with this adorable card Margaret!!
Thanks for playing in the Outlawz sketch challenge!

AndreaNorris said...

Oh Margaret they are adorable I love tis, thanks for joining us at Outawz Sketch this time
Andrea x

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT