Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 28 July 2023

Gecko Galz monthly Christmas challenge

 Every month Gecko Galz gives a free image to join the monthly Christmas challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I layered the July image onto papers from Christmas Past paper set which is now an ATC collection
Added We are 3 sentiment from Sparkle Merry Christmas sentiment set


I would also like to add my card to the following:

52 Weeks to Christmas - what reminds you of the old days of Christmas
https://52weekstochristmas.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-juli.html


Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2023/07/hls-july-christmas-challenge.html

Most Magical Time of the Year 10 - anything Christmas or Halloween
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-10-most-magical-anything.html



13 comments:

Lynda said...

Such a great use of the colours and papers. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Donna W. said...

Pretty selection of colors for a vintage card.T hank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

Wow this is another gorgeous card Granmargaret!! That image is so wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Colien said...

Wonderful card, love it!
You can link it here to join our challenge on 52 Weeks to Christmas: https://52weekstochristmas.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-juli.html

grtz Colien

Leslie Miller said...

Beautifully put together with the old world Santa image and vintage-ish papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely vintage Santa greeting card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Birgit said...

This is wonderfully nostalgic, and just perfect for the Double D Challenge. So glad you linked up with us! Best of luck to you!

Fikreta said...

beautiful!

Ingrid's Scrapfrutsels said...

what a beautiful Christmas card you made for our challenge, the good old days. Thank you for joining 52WTC. Gr Ingrid

Marijke said...

Een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt met deze mooie nostalgische kerstman! Mooi gemaakt naar de sketch! Gezellig dat je meedoet met de uitdaging van 52 WTC. Groetjes Marijke.

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke
DT52WTC

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a absolutely beautiful card
thanks for joining us at the holly and the ivy christmas
hugs Ellen DT H&I