Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 25 March 2024

Di's Digi Stamps Challenge - Welcome Spring

 Di's Dig Stamps challenge- Welcome Spring
https://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/welcome-spring-challenge.html

I used papers and frames from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Daffodil Fairy by Carin Grobe Design
Di's Digi precoloure digi stamp Spring Happiness 
We are 3 sentiment
Butterflies from WondersArtist Butterflies watercolor clip art

I tried to follow the sketch at Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge (I didn't have the correct shapes but used what I had)
https://theoutlawzchallenges-wednesday.blogspot.com/2024/03/march-sketch-challenge.html


I would also  like to add my card to the following:

Beautiful Blossoms 15 - anything florals with optional moodboard
https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/beautiful-blossoms-challenge-anything.html

Partnering with Double Trouble - Spring Florals
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/Challenge-162.html


Classic Design challenge 03 2024 March-April - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/classic-design-challenge-03-2024-marapr.html

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2412 - anything goes
https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/pip-challenge-2412.html




9 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Nice interpretation of the sketch challenge and the clipart is sooooo adorable. Thanks for sharing your adorable birthday card with us at Double Trouble and Beautiful Blossoms.

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Adorable! Very pretty! Thank you for joining our PIP challenge!

Donna Walls said...

Aww Margaret, this is just the sweetest Birthday card. The recipient will be so happy to receive. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Diane said...

Super adorably cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Anne Fenton said...

Margaret I love your card. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Wed. Sketch challenge.

Sandra said...

So cute Margaret!!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz sketch challenge!!

Pamela Duncan said...

Super cute - Thanks for joining us on the Classic Design Challenge ~ Pam, DT

AndreaNorris said...

Awww that's beautiful Margaret, great way to use the sketch, thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
Andrea x

Kellianne said...

What an adorable digital design card! It's perfect for the sketch you played with and went great with our challenge too. Thanks for joining us at Double trouble! :)