Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 12 April 2024

Farm Quest General Store 15 - anything farm country

Farm Quest General Store 15 - anything farm/country
https://farmquestgeneralstorechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/fqgscb-15-afcg-theme-and-partnering-qkr.html 

My eyes are still very fuzzy after my four weekly injections for the Macula degeneration in both eyes yesterday.    Unfortunately the other injections and drops for the glaucoma in my right eye didn't work so I have to have another operation on my right eye.  (I have already had 3 operations on my right eye and 2 on my left).  If I don't have the operation I will probably go blind with 2 years.

I made this digital card today especially for a friend's eldest son and sent to her by email.


I used Kraft papers from Digital Scrapbooking Rainbow Connection by Butterfly Designs
WondersArtist coloured clip art from Ranch watercolor clip art bundle
Sentiment from We Are 3.



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge April #4 2024 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge 03 2024 March-April - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/classic-design-challenge-03-2024-marapr.html

Critter Crazy 85 - anything with a featured critter
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-85-anything-goes-with.html

The Crafting challenge April - anything goes
https://thecraftingchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/anything-goes.html

Two Sisters on the blog 85 - Farm animals
https://2sistersontheblog.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-85.html

Double Trouble - use kraft paper
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/Challenge-163.html




12 comments:

Becca S said...

Ranch-mazing!!! Love the cowboy and how you paired it with crumpled paper and the dog! Awesome!!! Paw-some!!! Thanks for sharing at FQGS!!! --Becca

becnsam said...

Your card is just wonderful! The crumpled paper for the background really is a nice touch for your cowboy image. The dog is a nice touch too!

foleysfriend said...

Great masculine birthday card. I love the crumpled paper of your background. It makes things more rugged. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch on Tuesday.

sue n.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love that crumpled paper look in the background - great masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Alyson Mayo said...

Oops - missed a thank you for also sharing with us at TSOT :)

kramer_buffy said...

Love masculine cards! Thanks for playing with us at TSOT!
-- Dalis
https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great find of the wrinkled kraft paper and so fitting for your image. Excellent masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT and Double Trouble.

Uschi said...

Great card for an avid horse rider. I love that crumpled construction craft paper background. It goes so well with the image. Beautiful emotion! And that dog is really so well placed. I love that his paws are peeking out of the circle.
Thanks for participating in the latest Critter Crazy Challenge and best wishes for your eyes.
Hugs Uschi

Melanie R said...

Your masculine card is fabulous, Margaret! Great use of the sketch as well. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Great masculine card, Margaret! I even know some ladies that would love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday and I hope everything goes well with your surgery! Glaucoma isn't anything to mess around with.

Doris Klein said...

nice card, but we want to see animals in the focus.. not houses or anything else. Please read the rules.
Thanks

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Caroline said...

Nice card!
Thanks for joining our challenge
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog