Saturday, 29 August 2026

Heart's quest 87 - anything with a heart optional red or yellow hearts

 Heart's quest 87 - anything with a heart optional red or yellowhearts
https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/hearts-quest-87-w-awahg-main-theme-or.html

I used WondersArtist papers and coloured clip art.  We are 3 sentiment

I followed Atlantic Hearts sketch 696 - I used a heart instead of the circle



 I would also like to add my card to the following:

Classic Design challenge #8 2026 August/September anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/classic-design-challenge-08-2026-augsep.html

DL.Art August Linky challenge - anything goes
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2026/08/dlart-august-2026-linky-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Such fun and colorful hearts! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, cheery and heart-felt! So nice of you to use our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright bold colours, so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.