Sunday, 30 August 2026

Heart's Quest 87 - anything with a heart option red &/or yellow hearts card 2

Heart's Quest 87 - anything with a heart option red or yellow hearts
https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/hearts-quest-87-w-awahg-main-theme-or.html 

I used WondersArtist papers from Cupids Glitter, Playful Doodles and Wonderful Sage paper sets.
Di's Coloured digi stamp Ferrets Bouquet (you can also buy this as a black and white digi
(All Di's digi stamps are on sale until 9 September)
We are 3 sentiment

I followed sketch 702 at Try a Sketch on Tuesday
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2026/08/702-Top3.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

2 comments:

  1. Oooow how supercute is this Margaret.
    love, love, love this coloured image.
    Nice papers alsoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute card ... nice design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I have had to put comment moderation onto my blog as I had some spam messages. I will approve messages as soon as possible.
Anonymous messages are not allowed on this blog.