Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 4 November 2012

my cards for Flutter By Wednesday's

I made three birthday cards yesterday with one of my new stamps: Wags 'n' whiskers rubber stamps "Rhiannon" and paper from Prima Firefly Collection 6x6 paper stack plus washi tape and Stampin Up greetings on the first two cards.  I have just found another challenge site
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/flutter-by-wednesday-212.html
Their challenge for this week is anything goes as long as it has a fairy or butterfly on it.


The washi tape on this 3rd card is actually mauve/purple but my scanner has not scanned it the correct colour.  On the first two cards the fairy's dress is actually a prettier pink.  Also I have cleaned the glass but there are still marks on the scan.  It must be scratches from embellishments from previous scans or on the inside of the scanner.



2 comments:

Jenée said...

Oh my, all of these are absolutely beautiful. That is a gorgeous image, and you've done it "justice" with all of your cards. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wedneday.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jenee