Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 17 November 2012

My card for the Design Team for Lollipop Ladies No 58

I was invited to join the Design Team for Lollipop Ladies for November and December
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
This is the first card
For challenge 58 Pineapples with additional challenge of triangles 

Make it craft digital stamp "Sapphire sitting" http://www.makeitcrafty.com/digital-stamps/characters/fairies.html#ty;pagination_contents;/digital-stamps/characters/fairies-page-2.html
Argyle embossing folder, Stampin Up paper, washi tape, triangles made on computer.
I also made two other cards to this challenge:
Triangles drawn with prisma pencils, Stampin Up verse, Bildmarlana Stamp (which I can't find at the moment.  Does anyone else have gremlins in their house who hide everything.) 

Stampin Up papers, washi tape, Clear stamp that I have had for a long time, "Thinking of You" is a Lucy stamp that I also have had for a long time.

8 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Margaret these all look wonderful and as yellow and green are my 2 favourite colours I could be biased.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. These cards look wonderful, these two colors really compliment each other although i would rather eat the lolly pineapples..haha.. I really love the image on the second card.. and thanks for coming by my blog too!!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Julene

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lizzy

Unknown said...

Hi there, what a lovely selection of cards you've made there! Such pretty colours and images.

Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving the very kind comment as well - it's appreciated.

Sarah

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sarah

Zoe said...

You are doing beautifully, Margaret. I love how you matched the texture background with the same paper! That is brilliant! Adore Sapphire sitting there too!

hugs sweetie.

xo

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Zoe