Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 1 August 2013

Sweet Summer

Sweet Summer is the stamp we received for free to join The Stamping Chef facebook challenge.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/
If you would like to join the challenge you can now buy the stamp at the shop
http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/index.php?route=product/category&path=101

I embossed purple card with Cuttlebug daisies, added washi tape, flowers and brad.  Printed The Stamping Chef "Sweet Summer" on white and coloured her with markers, cut out and attached to purple card.  Attached all to green card.

Join the facebook group and a free stamp is available for the first 24 hours of each challenge.  If you miss the freebie you can then buy the stamp from the shop at 20% discount for a couple of days.

You have to make a card with the freebie to enable you to request the freebie for the next challenge.
Don't share the freebie with anyone, direct them to the site so they can request it themselves.


No comments: