Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 20 September 2013

Craftitude challenge 49 - Anything Goes

It is now time for the first challenge for the new blog
http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

We have been so looking forward to this day - where ATC's With Attitude, the former challenge blog, takes on its new name and new format.  We are now call CRAFTITUDE:  Paper Crafting with Attitude and the challenges from today are open to all paper crafting.  From now until the end of December, each challenge will have two themes:  Anything Goes and a theme which changes each time.  You may enter your project following either theme.  We cannot wait to see what you create now that the challenge criteria has opened up.

Our sponsors this fortnight are Bugaboo and Sassy Studio Designs
and these are the ATCs I made for the design team

ATC 1:  Printed Bugaboo digi stamp "Bobblehead Thanksgiving Scarecrow" onto white and coloured him with markers.  Layered him onto red card.  Stamped Stampin Up "Thank you"  and punched out with Stampin Up oval punch and layered onto red card.  Added brads. Layered all onto blue card.

ATC 2: Printed out digi telephone paper from Create with TLC and layered onto pink card.  Printed Sassy Studio Designs "Sweet Talk Sassy" onto white card coloured with markers, cut out and layered onto telephone paper.  Added sentiment from Create with TLC.

I hope that you will go over and join in the challenge, remember now you can enter any paper project.

There is also a design team call to join either the ATC team or the card team.  All information is on  http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.com.au/









1 comment:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Margaret, both atcs are wonderful. Your little scarecrow guy is adorable and shows up beautifully on the red card. Love the little brads. Great paper background for the telephone Sassy. Love the little sentiment, too. Thanks for mentioning the DT call in your post. So glad to have you on the Craftitude team.