Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 2 September 2013

Lacy Sunshine No 16.

It is time for a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine No 16 is dies and/or punches
I had to send my card early and it is spotlighted in the message showing the winners of No 15.
This is the card I made
I printed Lacy Sunshine digi stamp Daisy Sue Flowerpot pretty by Heather Valentin onto white card.  Coloured her with markers and layered her onto green card.  I cut a circle in purple card and embossed it with Cuttlebug daisies.  I layered the purple card over the top of Daisy Sue and added punched flowers with rhinestones in the middle.  Stamped Stampin Up Happy Birthday onto green card and punched out with Stampin Up oval punch.  Layered this over yellow card punched with Stampin Up oval punch and layered onto purple card.  Added punched butterfly and rhinestones on it wings.

I am a bit late putting my card onto my blog.   It is 12.05 am here in Sydney.  We went down to my eldest daughter's house for dinner for fathers' day and didn't get back home till 11.45 pm..

I hope you will go over to the Lacy Sunshine challenge and join in.

Also Heather has a special on from today until Monday 9pm (it is now Monday in Sydney) buy 2 of her digi stamps and email her and she will send you a free one.

2 comments:

Manderly said...

Margaret! this is such a darling card...love your coloring and the layout. beautiful work. Thank you so much for being our special Spotlighted Guest Designer at Lacy Sunshine. It was an honor to have you.
Manderly
xxxooo

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Manderly