Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Imagine That No 14 - November 2013

This month for challenge Number 14 we received Birthday Sea Horse set to use for the challenge.
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au
Each month we are given a free stamp or set to use for the challenge.  If you aren't already in this challenge you can buy this month's set and make a card for the challenge then you will receive next month's digi for free.
I bought Imagine That's digi paper set "Birthday Bubbles" and used pieces of three of the papers from that set and layered onto green card.  Layered the free pre coloured sea horse digi and sentiment on top of the papers.

The set came with coloured images and black and white for you to colour.  I used the coloured image as my eyes have been fuzzy lately.



1 comment:

Kristine said...

Fabulous card Margaret!! Love all the papers you used on this one *Ü* Cute, cute! Thanks again for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this week!!