Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 16 November 2013

Winners Feeling Sketchy Christmas Blog Hop

Don't forget to go over to Feeling Sketchy today and see who has won the Feeling Sketchy prize for the Feeling Sketchy Blog Hop.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

The two winners from those who commented on my blog are:
Amy A
Dingodudette

Have a look at Whoopsi Daisy
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com.au/
and chose either 1 digi sheet  (4 images or there is one with 6 images) or 2 topper sheets (multiples of one image)
Then email the number of your pick to me on margaretannashby@yahoo.com and put CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP Prize in the subject line.
Please also comment in the comments on this post that you have sent the email so I can look for it.  

Thank you everyone who left comments on my blog for the blog hop.  Please come over and join in this fortnights challenge on Feeling Sketchy.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I and am so excited to be chosen as one of the winners from the comments in Xmas Blog Hop. You have made my day! Thank you :)

Granmargaret said...

I am glad I made your day. I have sent your prize. I hope you enjoy it.

Amy A said...

Hi Granmargaret, I've just emailed you. Thank you again for a wonderful blog hop and this sweet prize.

~hugs~
Amy

Amy A said...

Hi Granmargaret, I've just emailed you. Thank you again for the great blog hop and this sweet prize.

~hugs~
Amy

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Amy. I am sending your prize now.