Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 27 January 2014

Lacy Sunshine No 25 and In the Pink No 36

Challenge 36 at In the Pink is die cuts and punches on a pink card
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Challenge 25 at Lacy Sunshine is Bingo
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

I have used the line buttons glitter die cut.

Each month Heather kindly gives us a free image to use in her challenges.  If you use the digi to join the challenge you can request the next month's digi for free.  If you haven't joined before you can buy one of her digis for the challenge and then you will receive the next one free.


I have printed out Lacy Sunshine digi stamp "Jewel Junebug Buggmee" onto white and coloured with markers and chalks.  Have added glitter to her wings and hair decorations.
I have die cut an oval in light pink card and then embossed it with Darice "buttons" embossing folder then layered over the stamp.  Have added punched flowers, button and rhinestones, punched butterflies, and flower pin.  Added glitter to the butterflies.  Layered all onto dark pink card.

My scanner hasn't scanned the colour of her clothes correctly.  They are a very pretty pink with darker pink added.
 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and I just love that button embossed background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire. That was quick.

Kat W said...

A sweet card and the aperture in the embossed background is fab!
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kat

sammi said...

Such an adorable card. She looks so sweet all done up in pink! The embossed button background is just wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "bingo" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sammi