Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 5 January 2014

My special new digital stamp

I received a lovely gift to brighten my day yesterday.  Mi Rang Jung has made a special stamp for me of my grand daughter stamping.  You can buy it in her shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran
She is called Brianna Stamping

Mi Rang also has a lovely freebie image on her blog if you become a follower
artbymiran.blogspot.com

This is the first card I made with my new stamp.   My colouring is not the best as I have eye problems.


I have layered pieces of two papers from Imagine That "School day" papers onto purple card.  Have printed Brianna stamping, layered onto papers and coloured her with markers.  Typed sentiment with word art.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge - anything goes as long as you cover your card with patterned paper  http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
Card Makin Mamas 78 - Anything goes
cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com
Open Minded crafting challenge No 1 - Use new toys or use a new techique  (I am using new stamp)
open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com

I hope you will have a look at Mi Rang Jung's beautiful digi stamps.

Here are some photos of my grand daughter Brianna stamping with me in July 2013.  She turned 5 in August and is starting school next year.




19 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous image and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Your grand daughter is adorable and its so great that she stamps with you. So love your cheerful card with the new image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Linda

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire

Unknown said...

Oh Margaret.. this is WONDERFUL!!! What a great stamp .. I love those photos!!! Just perfect!! Your coloring is perfect too.. I love it!! Love what you put together!! And thank you for playing in Open-Minded's first challenge!!! I'm so happy you joined us :) Thank you!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

this is a beautiful card love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at our first ever challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, we hope to see you again soon, good luck. Alison xxx

Sue Jones said...

How Wonderful!! Fab card and adorable photos :)

Sharla said...

How fun to have a digi of your grand daughter and to share this wonderful hobby with! Love your card, thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!!!

hugs,
Sharla DT

Laura lok said...

That is so cool and so very special.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Alison

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sue

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharla

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Laura

Hazel said...

Thank you for joining in my new Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon as you use up more of your patterned paper! x

Larelyn said...

Awww, so cute. Thank you joining our very first challenge. Hope you'll join us again.
Hugs,
Larelyn
OMCF DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh she's sooo sweet! And I'm sure that your granddaughter will adore this image in her honor!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is such a sweet card and how fabulous that the digi is of your granddaughter! Looks just like her too! Thank you for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas, hope to see you soon! Susan x

Emily Thubbron said...

AAHHH How sweet. That stamp looks like your granddaughter. I love it. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us for our very first challenge at OMCF.

Em, DT