Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 30 June 2019

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - June 30 to July 13 - Summer Holiday

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes June 30 to July 13
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-and-rhymes-june-30-july-13

Find inspiration in the song

SUMMER HOLIDAY
by Cliff Richard 
We're all going on a summer holiday
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday
No more worries for me or you,
For a week or two

We're going where the sun shines brightly
We're going where the sea is blue
We've all seen it on the movies
Now let's see if it's true


I have printed LeAnn's World 101 digi stamp Byron Surf'n onto white card and coloured with chalks and Prismacolor pencils. (I was lucky to win this digi stamp at Cute n Crafty Christmas challenge)
Drew sun and stamped seagulls

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Addicted to Stamps 175 - for a man/boy

Always Fun 116 - fun at the beach

Artistic Inspirations 216 - anything goes

Colors with pencils - men/boys card

Crafting from the Heart 246

LeAnn's World 101 challenge 15

Make My Monday 99 - begins with the letter B (Beach, boy-Byron, board, ball, birds)
Double Trouble 31 - Twisted Sister - holiday vacation include a sign

Pile it On 155 - transportation and/or holiday/vacation

Sparkles Monthly challenges 117 - no pattern paper

Sweet Stampin challenge - you are my sunshine (creations that have a sun on them)
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/sweet-stampin-you-are-my-sunshine.html

The Creative Crafters challenge 17 - anything goes

Words 2 Craft By 66 - Running Barefoot



12 comments:

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafter's challenge #17.

Allison Clark said...

What a fabulous card! and a great use of all the B words too, which fit the challenge perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, hugs XoX Alli C – DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and like the soft chalk coloring...cute and fun card. However, Thing 1 has asked you to use dry and/or heat embossing on your project and thus does not meet our requirement for this challenge, but thank you for sharing your artwork with us.

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely image. Very summery. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Chris said...

Beautiful card, lovely summer beach scene! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Margaret! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

papercraftingprincess said...

Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...


Sweet card, Margaret! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Margaret! Gotta say there's nothing better than feeling a sandy beach under your toes, and this image captures that feeling perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely creation Margaret! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

MagsB said...

What a fun card, Margaret! Byron looks so cute with his surfboard! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x