Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 2 June 2019

Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes challenge - shapes

Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-rhymes-june-2nd-june-15-2019

Find inspiration in the rhyme:

Rhyme: Shapes
Shapes, Do you like Shapes
Shapes. I like Shapes
Do you like Shapes of all kinds?
Let’s see what Shapes we can find.
Can you find the circle?
I’ll give you a clue… it’s round!
And it has only one side.
That’s the one, you got it right!
Can you find the square?
I’ll give you a clue, it has 4 sides
They are all the same length.
That’s the one, you got it right!
Can you find the triangle?
I’ll give you a clue – It has 3 sides.1 – 2 – 3
The sides can be equal or different lengths
that’s the one you got it right!
Chorus
Can you find Rectangle?
Two sides are long and two sides are short
There are 4 sides in total
That’s the one you got it right!
Chorus
circle square triangle
Rectangle heart star
arrow diamond



My memory is getting worse.  I remembered late last night I hadn't made my card for today's post so stayed up late to make it.  Then I forgot to do the post earlier today.


I have used papers from We are 3 Howdy and Peppermint paper collections
Added shapes.
Added flowers from Whoopsi Daisy collection 11.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge

Classic Design Team Open challenge June #6 - anything goes
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/classic-dt-open-challenge-june-6.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

Watercooler Wednesday challenge 223 - anything goes
https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/wwc223-anything-goes-challenge.html



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Donna Scholz said...

Great take on the shape rhyme challenge, Margaret! I really like it! It is so different from your other cards I've had the opportunity to see!!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

Tristan said...

What a fun, vibrant card you've created. Love all the different DSPs. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Gina said...

Sometimes "last minute" or "belated" brings out the best in us, and this is certainly a wondrous collection of patterns and colours :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX