Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 30 January 2022

Baby Boy card for my grand daughter

 My eldest grand daughter had a baby boy on Thursday.  He was breach so she had to have a caesarean.  There were some complications so he spent the first day in intensive care.  They went home yesterday (Saturday).    I  have made a card for her



I used papers and precoloured elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Precious Baby Boy by Let Me Scrapbook.




I followed Creative Moments Sketch challenge 230

4 comments:

Marjeta said...

All the best to your daughter and grandson. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Fikreta said...

oh all the best for them!
hugs
great card!

Uschi said...

Isn´t that sweet! A baby card with a little baer represented as a captain. Very good idea as most of the boys I know wanted to be a captain at any time. I also love how you presented the bricks with the letters on. Very amazing colours as well. Your card is perfect.
Thanks a lot for sharing your card with the EAC challenge and all the best for your granddaughter and her little boy.
Hugs Uschi

Christin said...

A lovely card and I wish your granddaughter and her son all the best! Thanks for sharing at EAC! Christin