Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 8 January 2022

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 576 - upcycle or use something old

 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 576 - anything Christmas with optional theme upcycle or use something old.
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

I have used papers and picture that I have had since 2010.

Gecko Galz papers from Peppermint Lane paper set (these now come in an ATC set instead)
Geclo Galz coloured picture from Christmas card toppers collage sheet
Ribbon and Bow from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
 
The challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesdayis to use any sketch from 2021


I would also like to add my card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 2022 01 January - anything goes
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/01/challenge-202201-january-anything-goes.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge 2022 #1 - anything goes

A Place to Start challenge 01 2022 January - anything goes
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2022/01/challenge-012022-january-anything-goes.html

Classic Design challenge January 2022 #1 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/01/classic-design-challenge-january-2022-1.html

Crafty Hazelnut's December pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html

Through the Craftroom Door started 4 January - anything goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/01/hello-2022welcome-to-another-year-of.html

Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2022/01/hls-january-christmas-challenge.html



Peace on Earth 7 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/01/peace-on-earth-challenge-7.html




12 comments:

Jackie C said...

This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Diane said...

Fabulous card and image, isn't it great when you get to use something you have had for a long time? Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh Margaret this is so so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chana Malkah said...

So pretty!

Thanks so much for dropping this wonderful project into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks, for creating with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card and great sketch pic too Margaret!

Thank you for joining our fav ketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely Christmas card. Very pretty design.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Doris Klein said...

Pretty make!

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

anne said...

Lovely focal image and great festive card. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2-DT

OlgaB said...

Lovely start on your Christmas card collection! Love the red paper.
Thank you for joining SSW2!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Toni said...

That is a fantastic image. Thanks for sharing!