Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 3 July 2022

Peace on Earth 19- anything Christmas

 I am happy to be a guest designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenge 19 - anything Christmas
https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/

I used two We are 3 papers from Christmas Poinsettia paper set and one paper from We are 3 Merry Little Christmas paper set
We are 3 sentiment from Happy Christmas sentiment set
We are 3 coloured printable from Vintage Wreaths printables set
Leaves and bells from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Carol of the bells by the Urban Fairy

I hope you will go over and join in the challenge.

This is the mood board

I have used sketch 479 at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge



I would also like to add my card to the following:

Allsorts 683 - flora and/or fauna with option anything goes
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/week-683.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for July #7 2022 - anything goes 
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Christmas with the Cuties 61 - Have yourself a merry little Christmas (cards for children)
http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-no-61-theme-have-yourself.html

Classic Design challenge July 2022 #7 - anything goes 
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7.html

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

Creatalicious 238 - anything goes with optional lots of layers
https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-238-anything-goes-with.html


Taylor Made cards 4 U - anything goes with optional Holidays in July
https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/2022/07/july-challenge-holidays-in-july.html


12 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful card Margaret! Thanks for being our Guest Designer!

Ellibelle said...

Another beautiful creation, Margaret! Thank you so much for joining in again with my Flora and/or Fauna theme with AG option at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Becca Sadler said...

Oh!! This is such Victorian sweetness!!! Beautiful Christmas card!

Diane said...

Beautifully created, I LOVE the pretty pinks!! Thank you so much for being our guest designer at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT and co-owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Anna said...

I really love the pink and green color scheme! Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope to see you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

I love the non traditional colour use on your card, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Pauline C said...

Lovely blend of traditional design and modern colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline xx

Jackie C said...


Wow! This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for being our guest designer at the POE Christmas challenge.

foleysfriend said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Loving your use of pink on this card and the pretty wreath around the angel. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful!

Susan said...

Beautiful image of such a sweet angel! Wonderful colours and card design. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Peace on Earth!