Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 31 December 2022

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 627 - any Christmas or New Year card

 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 627 - any Christmas or New Year Card
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Sadly this will be the last challenge for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge
Hazel has run the challenge for 12 years and now it is time for her to have a break.
I have enjoyed being on her design team since 1 July 2018 and I wish Hazel and all the other design team members all the best.

I have used paper and coloured images from Digital Scrapbooking 2022 Christmas Carol blog hop.
Snowflake charm from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
We are 3 sentiment from Tis the Season sentiment set

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 587 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday with optional snowy days

I would also like to add my card to the following:


Tuesday Morning Sketches 689 annual any thing goes challenge 

Double Trouble 128 - anything goes
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/Challenge%20128.html
shared with previous partner TryStampin or Not on Tuesdays challenge


11 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Happy New Year!🥳🥳🥳

Alyson Mayo said...

What a sweet angel image and I love the snowflake background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Donna Scholz said...

Such a sweet card, Margaret! Great use of the snowflake embellishment to represent the shape... it goes so well with your background paper!! Thank you for sharing your many talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this past year!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Very nice interpretation of the sketch, pretty printed paper and image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and previous partner TSOT.

Sheryl said...

A lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Lynda said...

What a very cute image. Love the background papers and the addition of the snowflake. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love that background, and such a cute little angel! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Debbie said...

So pretty!!
Thanks for playing along in our Annual Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Renske Wishes You said...

Really sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.
Renske, CRAFT DT

Fabiola said...

charmant e si original Margaret, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas challenge, biz

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge