Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 7 December 2022

The Paper Shelter Blog Hop

 **************************************



 Good Morning lovely crafters!

Welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop, in celebration of The Paper Shelter's 12th Birthday on the 8th of December!  This will be a two week challenge, with both teams taking part, and it's our way of thanking The Paper Shelter for sharing their wonderful images with us, and sponsoring our challenge.

I layered The Paper Shelter coloured digi and background from You're My Cuppy Cake set onto The Paper Shelter papers from Birthday Cupcake paper set.
Added We are 3 Sentiment from Birthday Wishes sentiment set
Added cupcakes from Digital Scrapbooking Studio It's Your Birthday collection by LouCee Creations

The theme for this special challenge is:

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

If you've arrived here from Ilonka then you're heading in the right direction!  If not, then you'll want to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, because you don't want to miss out on this one.  Both Design Teams are participating, showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper Shelter, and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commenter a digi of their choice, as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.


From here, you will need to hop on over to Heidi
  

Don't forget to leave your comment for an opportunity to win your choice of one of the fabulous digis available in store!

Good Luck!  Hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far!

Granmargaret

**************************************

21 comments:

Josje said...

What a lovely card groetjes Josje

Fikreta said...

This is so adorable card!
image is so cute!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Margaret your cuppy cake card is delish! xoxo

Linda Mc Enery said...

Super paper choices for this perfect image for a Birthday Celebration! Fabulous card design too! Thank you for being such a loyal team member Margaret!

Ilonka said...

Such a fabulous card. Big hugs Ilonka DT

monique said...

lovely

jan farnworth said...

What a fun card

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Heather said...

So fun, Margaret, I love anything cupcakes, lol. Beautiful and sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your birthday card is adorable, Granmargaret! Beautiful image and papers and I like the sketch you used! I'm doing the hop today - thanks so much for the sweet inspiration! Best wishes to you over the holidays!

Vannessa said...

Such a sweet card Margaret!

Gina said...

You perfectly matched the image with the colours in the designpapaers ! Beautiful card. Creative regards, Gina

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER SWEET (and tasty) card Granmargaret :)

Such pretty layers and design!

Angela said...

Love your Birthday Card! The DP goes great with the gorgeous digi!

Sarah said...

I love your card and your layout/design is wonderful.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

your card is delicious!

Karen C said...

That's one digital card! Great job! TFS!! Happy Birthday Paper Shelter!

Cynthia said...

This very so sweet. Great take on the sketch as well. Happy Birthday Paper Shelter!

Crea Astrid said...

A beautiful festive card. Nice matching paper with the digi.

Hugs, Astrid.

ewinka Nowa said...

Sweet interpretation of the map🙂

SarahR said...

Hello there, awww such a cute image and a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT