Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 19 February 2023

Atlantic Hearts sketch 512

 Atlantic Hearts sketch 512
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/sketch-512.html

I used papers and coloured elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Heading to the Farm collection by Lisa Rosa Designs
Ribbon from Scrap Graphics
We are 3 sentiment from Happiness sentiment set

This is the sketch


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for February #2 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/02/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge February 2023 #2 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/classic-design-challenge-february-2023-2.html

Farm Quest General Store 1 - anything farm country goes
https://farmquestgeneralstorechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/fqgs-challenge-1-afcg-theme-starts-7.html

Make my Monday 194 - All Creatures great and small
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2023/02/194-all-creatures-great-and-small.html


7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, this is so cute with the rooster and chicken! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I just love your images! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. good luck!

Alicia

Brandi said...

I love the bright bold colours in your card, the flowers are so fun. I love it! ! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Becca S said...

This is farmtastic!! So cute and cheerful!! And what a terrific interpretation of the sketch design and works so well for all your elements! Darling entry for FQGS! Thanks for your participation this month! --Becca

Fikreta said...

so lovely card.

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, such a sweet card! I really love how you used the sketch and the papers are wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Love the background and the rooster is awesome. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday.