Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 5 February 2023

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes
https://theoutlawzchallenges-sunday.blogspot.com/2023/02/sunday-song-rhyme-challenge-february-5.html

Be inspired by:

I was inspired by clouds, trees and daffodils

I used paper from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Easter Morning by Carin Grobe Design
Fairies from Digital Scrapbooking Stuio Daffodil Fairy bundle by Carin Grobe Design
Daffodils from Digital Scrapbooking Studio CU Sunny Daffodils by Zesty Designs
I forgot to write down which bundle the trees came from
We are 3 sentiment from Fairy Magic sentiment set

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

4 comments:

Sioban said...

A lot going on here. I have never used background digi images. The daffodils look so real. Great card

Carole Pollard said...

Thank you for joining Sheepski designs challenge this is so pretty Carole Design Team

Doris P. said...

What a pretty creation! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}