Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 2 May 2023

Heart's Quest 29 - Mother Goose day in collaboration with Double Trouble

Heart's Quest 29 - Mother Goose day with heart/love
https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/hqcb-29-theme-is-mother-goose-day-with.html 

in collaboration with Double Trouble
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/Challenge-137.html


Click here for a list of 109 rhymes

I have used There was a little girl

There was a little girl,
And she had a little curl,
Right in the middle
Of her forehead

When she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad,
She was horrid.

I used papers coloured digi stamp, heart and sentiment from
 Polkadoodles digital download Lilylady bug/ladybird

I followed Tuesday morning sketch 705
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2023/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-705.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Allsorts 726 - anything goes with the option one for the girls
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/week-726.html

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for May  #5 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/05/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

CD Sunday Plus 109 - anything from a CD, USB or digital download
https://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/cd-sunday-plus-challenge-109-hosted-by.html

Classic Design challenge May #5 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/classic-design-challenge-may-5.html

Crafty Catz 635 - anything goes/things with wings
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/anything-goes-things-with-wings-635.html

Polkadoodles week 16 card making & craft challenge - anything goes
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2023/04/wk-16-card-making-craft-challenge.html


17 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Aww - this is so sweet. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet card for our feminine theme this week, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! GORgeous colours too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Pamela said...

The image works really well with your chosen rhyme and I like the colours used.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Oh! You've paired the best image to go with this nursery rhyme about the girl's little curl!! Perfect match!! Thanks for using 'with love' and the large heart shape for the HQCB part of the collaboration! Wonderful entry! --Becca

Bernadet said...

Oooow Margareth, what a sweet cute card.
Love the digi you've used, you colored her awesome!!

brenda said...

It's a very long while since I heard that rhyme, nice reminder and perfect card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet this is, love the image!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Jocelyn said...

Ah that's really cute. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Tammy L said...

Oh my gosh! I love this. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along at TMS!
Tammy DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, what an adorable image and love that little curl so fitting for your rhyme "There was a Little Girl" and your heart paper is perfect for this image. Love that you included the lyrics, good memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart's Quest.

Rachael said...


She is sooo super cute - and a great take on the sketch! thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge
hope to see you again soon!

Margarets designer cards said...

A lovely cute image and lovely colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Melissa Craig said...

What a cutie patootie! I love this so much. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Such a cute image!! Fun card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Seafield Jo said...

How incredibly cute! I love it!
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT