Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 28 May 2023

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes
https://theoutlawzchallenges-sunday.blogspot.com/

Be inspired by song Swing on a Star


Inspired by the line "Or would you rather be a pig?"

I used papers and coloured elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Three Little Pigs by Prairie Song Scraps.
We are 3 sentiment from Magical Sparkle sentiment set
Ribbons from Scrap Graphics

I hope you will go over later and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 607 at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-607.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:







5 comments:

Becca S said...

This is delightful! Pigs are always welcomed at FQGS! We love oinkers! Two times as a teen I helped one of my uncles take pigs to the livestock market and another time I helped my grandpa move some pigs from 1 side of the farm to the other! That was nerve-wracking! Your digital card is terrific! Thanks again for supporting FQGS! --Becca

Ellibelle said...

Such a great sketch and cute pigs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Dena J said...

How fun and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the challenge at TSOT. And also at Allsorts :-)

kramer_buffy said...

Those flairs are so cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine