Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 1 June 2023

Christmas Crafts all year round - Six Geese a laying

 Christmas Crafts all year round - Six Geese a laying (6 of something or a farm animal)
https://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/

I have used papers, coloured elements and word art from Digital Scrapbooking 12 Days by Aimee Harrison.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 608 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday (I rotated the sketch)
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-608.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

C.R.A.F.T. 679 - Christmas

Farm Quest General Store 4 - anything farm/country (geese are a farm animal/bird)
https://farmquestgeneralstorechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/fqgs-challenge-4-always-afcg-theme.html



10 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

This is terrific for Day 6! It makes for a unique Christmas card! Excellent!

Becca S said...

Thanks for including FQGS in your link-ups! We love geese and other fowl creatures at our farm and/or country goes theme challenge blog! My aunt Jill had geese when I was about 11 or 12 and one of them became the Thanksgiving dinner meat!!! --Becca

Darline Maes said...

Heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Polly said...

Such a fun card and love how you have rotated the sketch. Such a fun Christmas image! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

jimlynn said...

SO cute and I love that design.
Lynn

kramer_buffy said...

Love the goose!!!!
Thanks for playing at TSOT!

-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

Donna Scholz said...

A super cute Christmas card, Margaret! I like how you rotated our TSOT sketch to accommodate your goose image!! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

Kerry Charles said...

A cute Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun and creative card! Thanks for sharing over at the Christmas Craft Creations challenge.

Sheryl said...

A lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx