Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 2 June 2023

Paper Dragonfly 18 - anything flies

Paper Dragonfly 18 - anything flies
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

Sponsor is Mirtillamente Craft Shop
https://www.mirtillamentecraftshop.it/

I was lucky to win the Dragonfly Award at Paper Dragonfly challenge 16 and was invited to be a guest designer.

I have used 2 papers from We are 3 Delightful Dragonflies paper set
Mirtillamente precoloured digi stamp Fairy Tale Kendra
We are 3 sentiment from Magical birthday sentiment set
Ribbons from Scrap Graphics
Dragonfly and dragonfly charms from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I hope you will go over later today and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed the sketch at Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge
https://theoutlawzchallenges-wednesday.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-sketch-challenge-may-3-june-6-2023.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes optional twist say it with flowers
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-2023-anything-goes-woptional-twist.html


Beautiful Blossoms 5 - anything flowers with optional mood board
https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/anything-flowers-goes-with-optional.html



A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for June  #6 2023 - anything goes

8 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Diane said...

An adorably cute fairy and a pretty card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Double D!
Diane BB DT and DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Sandra said...

Adorable Margaret!!!! Too cute, thanks for playing at the Outlawz sketch challenge!!

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Darlene said...

Me again ... this is just precious! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BB DT
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Stellalena said...

Very beautiful and sweet.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Judy V said...

Fabulous Creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
~ Judy CT

Pamela Duncan said...

Such a cute image! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT