Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 2 June 2023

My Time to Craft 509 - Masculine

 My Time to Craft 509 - Masculine
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

I used We are 3 papers from Spring Fling paper set
We are 3 sentiment from Masculine sentiment set
The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp and background from World Champion set
You can also buy this digi stamp set from The Sports Collection (six products for the price of four)

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed Tuesday Morning Sketches 709 (I used a square instead of the circle)
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2023/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-709.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Double Trouble 139 - We dare you 
Thing 1:  - Masculine project
Thing 3: - use plaid or check
Thing 2: - partnered with Festive Friday 135 - use at least 3 items from inspo list
https://festivefridaychallenge.com/festive-friday-card-making-and-paper-crafting-challenge-ff0135/
I used blue, masculine, plaid/checks, sports



Make My Monday 201 - masculine


13 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Adorable!!! Precious!!!

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this! Great image and the design is wonderful with the happy sentiment! This is sure to celebrate someone special! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous card - and I love that sentiment. Those bright colors really pop against your check/plaid background. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday and our challenge partner Double Trouble this week
Jaydee

Heather said...

Great layout, Margaret - and such a fun card for a boy! Love your stacked sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Wendy L said...

This looks great, perfect card for a boy, xx

María said...

A super fun card, I love the image you've used and the digi papers on the background are perfect for it. Hugs, María.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute card - love the blue patterns in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great card, uplifting and great for a guy! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and at Festive FRiday!

Donna W. said...

Love this. Cute little guy is really celebrating.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Debbie said...

Fun, fun card!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the combination of the checkers and plaids in the background for your adorable image. Thanks for playing triple doggy dare with us at Double Trouble and using Festive Friday's Inspo List to share your card with them.

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love the bright colors against the plaid paper. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge and the DOuble Trouble challenge.