Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 7 June 2023

The Paper Shelter 557 - for that special man

The Paper Shelter 557 - for that special man
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/ 

I used The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp and background from Trattoria Chef  and papers from Trattoria Chef paper set
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
We are 3 sentiment from Birthday Wishes sentiment set

I hope you will go over later and see the lovey work by the design team and join in the challenge.


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for June  #6 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/06/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Cardz 4 Guyz 323 - lots of layers
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2023/05/323-lots-of-layers-more-than-3.html

Classic Design challenge June #6 2023 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

Double Trouble 139 - We dare you
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/Challenge-139.html 
1.  Masculine project
3. use plaid or check
2. Partnering with Festive Friday Inspo list (masculine, brads, plaid/checks) 
https://festivefridaychallenge.com/festive-friday-card-making-and-paper-crafting-challenge-ff0135/

 

Everybody Art - something for a man
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/537.html

Happy Little Stampers birthday challenge - anything goes
http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2023/06/hls-june-birthday-challenge.html

QKR Stampede 466 - anything goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-466.html

Try it on Tuesday - make it masculine
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2023/05/make-it-masculine.html

19 comments:

dj said...

I am loving these plaid papers!! Thanks for playing along with our "lots of layers" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...your nailed both the masculine theme and the lots of layers element with this little chef!!
- Deb Horst, DT #C4G323

Linda Mc Enery said...

We know a restaurant owner/chef who looks a lot like this guy, and I think of him, every time I see it. Fun card and super layout.

Melanie R said...

What a cute card, Margaret! The plaid and check patterns along with the pleasing colors work perfectly with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #139. -- Melanie R.

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, what a fun card! When I first saw it, it reminded me of that funny chef on Sesame Street with his yodeling singing while he cooks :-) Great choice of papers for your background, too!! Thank you for your creative take on our Double Trouble "We Dare You" challenge, and for playing along with our partner!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the combination of patterned papers you used for the background of your adorable image... very nice masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Festive Friday.

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Very cute! That chef image is wonderful and I really like all the plaids you used. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

Sioban said...

It’s all about putting it together, knowing what looks good. Great card.

Julie B said...

The DPs are the perfect choice for your Italian chef. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz and HLS Birthday. :)

Kellianne said...

That image is so cute! Great card for a guy that loves to cook! Thanks for playing with the masculine card challenge at Double Trouble :)

My name is Erika. said...

He is an adorable chief. And he certainly made me smile. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Uschi said...

Hey so great! This chef smiles so beautifully. It must be a pleasure to eat from him.
Wonderful masculine card for all men who love to cook. And really great background papers. I love the design with that circle and those three half beads.
Glad you shared your card with the Everybody Art Challenge. Thanks very much.
Hug Uschi

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

beautiful map
thanks for joining our challenge
until the next challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Margreet said...

Great card with the fun image and fab papers.
Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Helen said...

Great card - a really fun design.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x
DT

World of Michael Trent said...

This is such a great card - especially for a chef, baker, or for a guy. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful fun card and design. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Bernadet said...

What a great card Margaret.
Supercute digi, awesome design.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

Wies said...

Great card with the fun looking Trattoria Chef. Thank you for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Greetings, Wies DT

BożenA said...

This is a really great birthday card. Thank you for sharing it with us in the HLS Birthday gallery.
Bożena DT HLS