Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 1 February 2024

Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Christmas hearts

 Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Christmas hearts
https://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-challenge-hearts.html

I used coloured Candy Cane heart from Wonders Artist Candy Cane Watercolor clipart
We are 3 sentiment

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed 562 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Atlantic Hearts partnering with Double Trouble 158 - some thing, anything, everything
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/Challenge-158.html 


I would also like to add my card to the following:

10 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely colourful card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely creation that heart is gorgeous a great take on the sketch thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, you found the perfect paper for Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge! I love how you used the hear outlines in place of the twine in the sketch... very clever!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble for our "anything goes" challenge!!! -Donna

Shona Erlenborn said...

Perfect take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Such a bright and pretty card for Christmas, love the heart candy canes and the colorful stripes used for the bottom of the sketch. Thanks for sharing your card with us and AHSC.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Kellianne said...

Your card is nearly exact of that sketch! So cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card

Heidi said...

Oh, waas für eine schöne, romantische Karte! Du hast den Sketch gedreht - gute Idee!
Danke, dass du uns deine Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Melanie R said...

Beautiful card, Margaret! The image jumps off the card. I love the array of colors, too. Thank you for joining in at Double Trouble Challenge #158. - Melanie R.