Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 8 February 2024

Farm Quest Country Christmas 5

 Farm Quest Country Christmas 5 - anything farm/country Christmas
https://farmquestcountrychrismaschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/02/fq-country-christmas-5-starts-7.html


I used papers, heart and joy button  and stars from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Loads of Joy by Aimee Harrison and Tami Miller
WondersArtist coloured clip art Ranch and Santa from Christmas Ranch Watercolor clip art bundle
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I followed sketch 640 at Try a Sketch on Tuesday
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2024/02/Challenge-640.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:


Archie Scraps February challenge - anything farm
https://www.facebook.com/media/set?set=oa.1058878642054833&type=3 






14 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Very nice use of the challenge sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

Dena J said...

A very pretty winter scene. The barnwood background fits it nicely. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

Becca S said...

Margaret: this Santa riding a horse at a farm during winter time image is just so imaginative and makes me smile!!! Thanks for connecting to FarmQuest Country Christmas!!! --Becca

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The woodgrain background is perfect for your Santa's pre watercolored Ranch scene... beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love the vintage look to it. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

kramer_buffy said...

Love the scene image you used, Margaret!

Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT!
== Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

cass said...

Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Polly said...

Your card is so pretty and festive for Christmas! Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! :)

Lorie Hill said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job using the sketch and the image is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

Melanie R said...

Lovely card, Margaret! Great sketch interpretation, too. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT #640. - Melanie R.

NanaConnie said...

Margaret, This image is so perfect for a country Christmas card! Beautifully done. I'm delighted that you entered our challenge over at FarmQuest Country Christmas this month.
NanaConnie DT