Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 5 September 2012

My card for Feeling Sketchy No 23

This is my card for Feeling Sketchy challenge No 23
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/feeling-sketchy-week-23-card-sketch-and.html
and this is the sketch we worked to this week
I put green card through cuttlebug daisy embossing folder.  Pattern paper I made from picture on the computer of asters as this card is for a September birthday and the birthday flower is aster or morning glory.
I stamped Bildmalarna stamp Little Winged Friends "Letters and Roses".  Stampin Up "Happy birthday".  Added lace, plus flower and brad instead of star.
Thank you to the ladies at Feeling Sketchy for ideas each week to make my birthday cards.  My computer will still not allow me to add photos to my blog so I am using my grand daughters laptop.


7 comments:

Andrea W said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours you used and your image is adorable.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andrea

Jessica Theodore said...

Well you learn something new every day, I was not aware of the September birthday flower. So glad you enjoy playing with our sketches every week :) we enjoy seeing your wonderful creations!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica

Ultimate Whirligig said...

I am happy to be back this week at your blog Margaret, looking at your entry into our challenge at Feeling SKetchy. I really like the image you have used this week, very cute. Thanks for playing along again :)
Michelle

Jess S said...

I love this card, I really enjoy your cards, and the amount of thought that goes into them with the flowers :) Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :) Jess D

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jess