Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 19 May 2014

Pink Gem 119 and Come and Get It

Challenge 119 at Pink Gem Designs is favourite colour combo
I have used my favourite colour combo - purple, pink and green.
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

the challenge at Come and Get it is Let's play bingo
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/
I have used butterflies, free choice, bling/rhinestones (for the free choice I have used flowers)


Have embossed purple card with Cuttlebug daisies.  Printed Pink Gem Design precoloured digi stamp Bella with Flowers, cut her out and layered her onto purple card.  Printed sentiment from Pink Gem and punched out and layered onto purple card.  Added punched butterflies and flowers.  Added rhinestones.  Layered all onto pink card.





3 comments:

Bunny said...

Very pretty card, Granmargaret. I love your image and the embellishments. Thank you for joining Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

Claire said...

Adorable card and love your colour choice too. Great to see you playing along at A Gem of A Challenge this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, this is just so sweet, love the embossed background and fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx