Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sweet Stampin Christmas challenge - Here comes Santa

The challenge this month at Sweet Stampin Christmas is Here comes Santa
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/


I have layered Santa and reindeer from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD onto paper from Bearly Mine Designs Christmas sparkles papers.  Added ribbon.  Stamped Happy Christmas and punched out with Stampin Up scallop oval punch and layered on top.  Added star brads.  Layered all onto red card.

I would also like to enter this card into
Christmas cards all year round May challenge - create a card with something associated with Santa
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/




5 comments:

Rocky said...

This is lovely but I hope the reindeer doesn't eat so many candy canes that he can't fly! Great card. Thank you for joining us at CHNC.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR May 'Santa' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for May and my Patterned Paper May challenge x

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering another lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello, popping over from CCAYR to say thank you for joining us with this lovely traditional card, love your image with Santa and could it be Rudolph?, gorgeous papers and embellishments. Good luck with the challenge, Kate x

Tracey T said...

A lovely vintage feel to this classic card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x