There are some random prizes along the way, as certain other blog owners have decided to include a prize, so please leave some comments along the way as you see everyone's gorgeous Sweet Pea Stamp creations.
Also the store closes at the end of the day on the 25th November, so if you see some wonderful stamps on this blog hop, today is the last day to get them, so please drop by the store?
We are so sad that the shop is closing and hope that Lynette gets well soon.
You should have come here from Jennifer Scull but if you didn't you can start the blog hop at the Sweet Pea stamps blog .
Here is the full list
1. Sweet Pea stamps Blog (using card by Ester Berkhuysen)
2. Holley's Blog http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com
3. Colleen Dewis http://stressedisjustdessertsbackwards.blogspot.ca/
4. Suzi Baker McKenzie http://suzannebakermckenzie.blogspot.com
5. Cindy van Oorschot http://cmvanoorschot.blogspot.ca
6. Vannessa Hasty http://www.saffiresstamping.blogspot.co.uk/
7. Barb Poole http://www.abarbcardblog.blogspot.ca/
8. Pat Martin http://patacakespages.blogspot.com
9. Debbie Ebat http://debbiesstampingadventures.blogspot.com
10. Olivia Rivera-Marmara http://www.ormcraftynights.blogspot.com
11. Winnie A Ludvigsen http://norwayscrapper.blogspot.no/
12. Tera Thelma Borer- Fujan http://www.stampqueen.blogspot.com
13. Susan Salyer http://lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com
14. Danni Bindel http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/
15. Denise Pustelniak http://thruthelookingglass-glassgraffitix2.blogspot.com/
16. Samantha Aguilera http://designsbysammy.blogspot.com/
17. Angelique Engeldesignsscrap http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/
18. Sharon Rogers Http://sharonshowcase.blogspot.com
19. Ann Cutts http://craftworkblog.blogspot.co.uk/
20. Hilde Larsen http://tindaloo.blogspot.com
21. Jane Bradshaw http://www.craftyanimal.blogspot.com
22. Jennifer Scull http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/
23. Margaret Ashby http://www.granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/ - YOU ARE HERE
24. Michele Storms Http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com
25. Ria ZonneStraaltje http://dragonmagicscrapkaarten.blogspot.nl/
26. Margo Davis http://cardsbymargo.blogspot.com
26. Kathi Rerek http://kathstales.blogspot.com
28. Aletha Jane http://ajsdesigns.blogspot.com
29. Christina Gudgeon http://craftieangel.blogspot.com.au/30. Return to Sweet Pea blog http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com
Next go to Michele Storms http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com.au/
I have layered two papers from Sugar and Spice Studio "Candy Christmas" 6x6 double sided card stock pad onto pink card.
Printed Sweet Pea digi stamp "Christmas Angel" onto white card, cut out and coloured with markers and glitter pen and layered on top.
Stamped sentiment onto pink card and layered on top. Added star brads.
I have had this digi stamp for a long time and I am sorry but I don't think it is still in the shop. I printed out another image and was going to make a second card but can't find it. (I am always misplacing things)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Christmas card challenges 51 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 256 - things with wings
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
Cutie Pie challenge 93 - Simply cute and Christmassy
Sparkles Christmas challenge 59 - Christmas decorations (fairy is holding a Christmas bauble)
Unicorn Challenge 3 - Christmas is coming
Winter Wonderland challenge - 1,2,3 - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Your Scrapbook place - anything goes