Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 11 December 2015

Gecko Galz facebook challenge - snowy days

There are 6 challenges on the Gecko Galz facebook group for December
one of them is snowy days
Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group

I was excited to be added to the design team for Gecko Galz for 2016, I don't start officially till January, though I have done a tag which will go on the Gecko Galz blog on 21 December.

I still have to make a few more Christmas cards so I have made this one into a Christmas card.
I have used paper from Gecko Galz Winter Wonderland paper set.
Precoloured image from December college sheet.
Frame and extra snowflakes from Digital Scrapbooking supplies
Sentiment from Create with TLC (I have recoloured it blue)

If you sign up for the newsletter at the Gecko Galz blog each month you will receive a free collage sheet.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 63 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/ag-no-63.html

Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge 109 - anything goes with the twist outdoor scene
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/5-december-challenge-109-anything-goes.html



3 comments:

Billie A said...

Really darling card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a perfectly framed image - love the vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a perfectly framed image - love the vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)